Friday, November 14, 2014

Keep it cute, keep it comfy, keep it cheap!

Feeling a bit overdue for a keep it cute, keep it comfy, keep it cheap post (i.e. i'm still procrastinating and trying not to pack!!)  ;)

Baby girl wears:
Tunic / dress:  Hanna Andersson, consignment store, $5
Polka dot tights: George Davies, Strasburg outlet, $3
(these tights are extra special to me, I bought them when I was pregnant with Harper, before I even knew I was having a girl!  I just knew I was having a little girl, and if so... she needed to have those pink polka dot tights!)
Boots, Carter's, yard sale, $1 (at this age, throw them in the washing machine, wipe them down inside and out with a clorox wipe and you're good to go!)
Bow: Walmart, $1
Total outfit cost:  $10


Little man wears:
Top:  (need to check brand), yard sale, $0.50
Pants:  Naartjie, yard sale, $0.50
Shoes:  Pediped, consignment store, $15
Total outfit:  $16



No comments:

Post a Comment